Sports Physio in Fermoy, Co. Cork
At Avondhu Physiotherapy Clinic, we will work with you to diagnose and treat your injury/complaint. Together we will construct and exercise programme specific to the demands of your sport. The clinic rehabilitation room provides an ideal environment to engage in your exercise programme under supervision, ensuring good technique, thus maximising your rehabilitation potential.
At APC, we implement a graded return to play protocol following a sports injury which aims to minimise injury recurrence rates. One of our team will design a programme which will gradually progress you on your road to returning to full training and competitive play. Sports clubs please note that we provide a comprehensive (yet very competitive) service specific to your requirements. All enquiries are welcome. Please contact the clinic on 025 35015 to arrange to speak with us.
• Protect an injured joint / limb
• To off load a painful structure (muscle/tendon/otherwise)
• Improve joint movement patterns
• Stop poor movement patterns
The staff at Avondhu Physio Clinic can provide match physiotherapy
cover for local and regional fixtures. Our staff have extensive
experience in GAA, Soccer & Rugby.
This typically includes:
• Pre Match Taping
• Muscle Preparation Techniques
• Pitch Side Assistance & Emergency First Aid
• Post Match Injury Management & Player Advice
Pre Season Screening / Injury Screening
• Aims To Identify Players Who Are At An Increased Risk Of Injury
• Advise Corrective Exercises (mobility/strengthening/balance rehabilitation)
• Monitor Players Throughout The Season